|Title||Modulation of protein properties in living cells using nanobodies|
|Journal, issue, pages||Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol., Vol. 17, Page 133-138, Year 2010|
|Publish date||Feb 13, 2009 (structure data deposition date)|
|Authors||Kirchhofer, A. / Helma, J. / Schmidthals, K. / Frauer, C. / Cui, S. / Karcher, A. / Pellis, M. / Muyldermans, S. / Deulcci, C.C. / Cardoso, M.C. ...Kirchhofer, A. / Helma, J. / Schmidthals, K. / Frauer, C. / Cui, S. / Karcher, A. / Pellis, M. / Muyldermans, S. / Deulcci, C.C. / Cardoso, M.C. / Leonhardt, H. / Hopfner, K.-P. / Rothbauer, U.|
|External links||Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. / PubMed:20010839|
|Resolution||1.614 - 2.15 Å|
|Keywords||FLUORESCENT PROTEIN/IMMUNE SYSTEM / Antibody Complex / Chromophore / Luminescence / Photoprotein / FLUORESCENT PROTEIN-IMMUNE SYSTEM COMPLEX / NANOBODY / LUMINESCENT PROTEIN/IMMUNE SYSTEM / ANTIBODY-COMPLEX / LUMINESCENT PROTEIN-IMMUNE SYSTEM COMPLEX|
+About Yorodumi Papers
-Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
New: Covid-19 info
Related info.:Covid-19 info / Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
-Mar 5, 2020. Novel coronavirus structure data
Novel coronavirus structure data
- International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV) defined the short name of the 2019 coronavirus as "SARS-CoV-2".
The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2 - nature microbiology
- In the structure databanks used in Yorodumi, some data are registered as the other names, "COVID-19 virus" and "2019-nCoV". Here are the details of the virus and the list of structure data.
Related info.:Yorodumi Speices / Aug 12, 2020. New: Covid-19 info
+Jan 31, 2019. EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
EMDB accession codes are about to change! (news from PDBe EMDB page)
- The allocation of 4 digits for EMDB accession codes will soon come to an end. Whilst these codes will remain in use, new EMDB accession codes will include an additional digit and will expand incrementally as the available range of codes is exhausted. The current 4-digit format prefixed with “EMD-” (i.e. EMD-XXXX) will advance to a 5-digit format (i.e. EMD-XXXXX), and so on. It is currently estimated that the 4-digit codes will be depleted around Spring 2019, at which point the 5-digit format will come into force. (see PDBe EMDB page)
- The EM Navigator/Yorodumi systems omit the EMD- prefix.
Related info.:Q: What is "EMD"? / ID/Accession-code notation in Yorodumi/EM Navigator
+Jul 12, 2017. Major update of PDB
Major update of PDB
- wwPDB released updated PDB data conforming to the new PDBx/mmCIF dictionary. This is a major update changing the version number from 4 to 5, and with Remediation, in which all the entries are updated. See below links for details.
- In this update, many items about electron microscopy experimental information are reorganized (e.g. em_software). Now, EM Navigator and Yorodumi are based on the updated data.
+Jun 16, 2017. Omokage search with filter
Omokage search with filter
- Result of Omokage search can be filtered by keywords and the database types
Related info.:Omokage search
Database of articles cited by EMDB/PDB/SASBDB data
- Database of articles cited by EMDB, PDB, and SASBDB entries
- Using PubMed data
Related info.:EMDB / PDB / SASBDB / Yorodumi / EMN Papers / Changes in new EM Navigator and Yorodumi